Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Homerun Derby

As I had mentioned, I actually got tickets for the all-star events at Yankee Stadium this year. While I was seated pretty high up in the bleachers, I got a couple of photos of Braves players Brian McCann and Chipper Jones.


View from from my seats. Yeah, I was pretty far back in the bleachers, not even close to one homerun ball.


Brian was one of the first to take batting practice


Mac walking to the outfield

McCann talking to Dodgers catcher Russell Martin, Cardinal Ryan Ludwick, Phillie Chase Utley and Met David Wright.

Chipper at bat

Chipper on the field


Chipper with Cardinals teammates Albert Pujols and Ryan Ludwick

For more of my photos from the event, click here.
News&Notes: Mike Hampton is looking to make his second rehab start. Cross your fingers, toes and eyes that he doesn't pull something or break something or strain something or just do something that sets him back until October...Chipper Jones brought his father along to New York to help share in his All-Star experience.

It's been fun blogging with you,
Kate

No comments: