Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Rafael Furcal,

I wish you no season’s greatings. No happy holidays. No Feliz Navidad. NADA. ZERO. ZLICH. I was happy with the thought of your return to Atlanta. With all of the money the Braves had to spend this off-season, shoring up their middle infield wasn’t a top priority but it was certainly something that needed to be done. And you sir, were the man to do it. But no. Instead you toyed with us. Made us feel like you were coming back to your fans. The ones that stuck by you during that nasty DUI incident. Yeah I’m bringing that up, because yeah I am that upset. And then what? You turn your backs on us once again. Say thanks, but no thanks, I’m staying in LA. Well fine. If that’s the way you’re going to be, then stay in LA. And I hope your back gets better, like so good that you play 45 games next year instead of 36. Them fightin’ words, buddy, because I am feeling kind of feisty this morning. Good day sir. Good day!
(source)

No comments: